Oge Okoye Marks Her 35th Birthday With Beautiful Photos


The actress who just added another year is super happy, she shared some lovely pics with this caption:
It’s my bday today and what can I say unto the Lord!All I want to say is THANK YOU LORD.I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything that I do today. I wish myself continuous happiness till the older years of my life,to see my children children.I wish myself many more years of joy,love,laughter,good health and prosperity.
I am as young as my faith, As old as my doubt, I am as young as my self confidence, As old as my fear, I am as young as my hope,As old as my despair.
Check out more beautiful pics…

Nollywood 1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ABOUT CHILI PEPPER (WORLD HEALTHIEST FOOD)

HOW TO OPERATE ON knolix.com

67 -Year old Orthodox Priest Kinky S3x Tapes He Made With Lover leaked, Resigned